Thursday, July 30, 2009

Big Move Countdown

The big move to the land of milk and hunny is getting closer. Five days. Its crazy to think its actually happening. I had my last day of work today and it was tough to say bye to all of my kids, but so grateful I had the chance to work with them and gain the experience I did.

Lately, I have been into stargazing-anywhere and everywhere. They definitely take my breath away.

I bought my first car, all by myself. Doing something like really gives me a sense of control in my life. A, "I can do this," feeling that is very exhilarating.

Dallin and I went to the fair to see Lady Antebellum, but the line was all the way across the fair and wrapped around. It was crazy! We got to see them from a distance from outside the fence. She has an amazing voice!


Dallin has been very supportive and I'm excited/nervous to see how that progresses.

This move will be tough. It will be hard to say goodbye to so many who have made such a difference in my life, but I am excited to see what is in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aida is 4!

 Our favorite girl is four! She had four requests for her birthday: 1. waffles and presents for breakfast 2. Auntie Lexi 3. Chips with a san...