Here is what he has been up to:
- Getting so close to sitting! When he wants to try, that is
- Is SO much stronger with his arms. Pushes up like a champ...when he wants to...
- With his tubes, he is making ALL sorts of new sounds, responding to all sorts of new noises and being a champ
- LOVES food. He gets so upset if we are eating and not sharing the love. Takes after his mama.
- Luke is his favorite person of all time
- Misses us in the middle of night
- Enjoys singing songs
- Surviving his first intense cold
- Absolutely the sweetest little babe
He melts all around him with a simple look or smile. We sure do love you, Cornelius!





He is so sweet!! Do you have him in with Luke now?
ReplyDeleteUmmm no. Haha I'm not ready yet! It sounds crazy but he still seems so little to me and I just get nervous whenever I think about moving him in. Plus, in 95% sure we would find him smothered by Luke one morning.
DeleteUmmm no. Haha I'm not ready yet! It sounds crazy but he still seems so little to me and I just get nervous whenever I think about moving him in. Plus, in 95% sure we would find him smothered by Luke one morning.
Delete