The title of this pretty much sums it up. We have five kids enrolled at the center now (Autism Treatment Center-where I work) and it has been exhausting! The first day with the older kids was crazy. One scratched my hand up so bad that it looked like I got in a fight with a blender and the other just exhausted all of us with her energy. The scratcher no longer scratches (because we are just that good). They are still exhausting though. Comes with the job!
For Halloween, Courtney and I had a blast. Friday we were Greek Goddesses, attempted a dance, and ended up just taking pictures around town. We are glad we amuse ourselves.
Saturday, we went to a house party with some people from our ward. It was pretty neat. They had a zip line, some dancing, some food, etc. We then made our way down to Provo to a HUGE dance party. We met up with good ol' BP and rocked the dance floor with our killer 80's workout moves. We then ate a late night snack at the Provo hospital. Apparently, that is the place to eat late at night since nowhere else is open (thanks to Jeremy we now know the cool spot).
Finally made it to Winco! That place is amazing. Super cheap for quality food. I don't know how they do it but whoever came up with Winco should win some sort of prize.
It snowed yesterday, all day. The snow on the field in front of our house is gorgeous. The iced snow on my car, not so gorgeous, but all in all not a bad experience. Yes, this means I drove in a snowstorm for the first time and survived! Turns out, driving in the snow is easier than walking in it for me as I slipped multiple times.
New favorite shows of the season which are the topic of many of our conversations in the apartment: So You Think You Can Dance and Glee. SYTYCD (yes, I have started using the abbreviations) is amazing! I get chills at least once watching those dances. The choreographers are amazing. Our two favorite guys dancing are Legacy and Russell. Both just amaze us constantly. Legacy started as a hip-hop dancer and Russell a crumper. However, both are able to other forms of dancing in an astounding way. LOVE IT! Glee is just a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aida is 4!
Our favorite girl is four! She had four requests for her birthday: 1. waffles and presents for breakfast 2. Auntie Lexi 3. Chips with a san...
-
What's your name? Luke Benson How old are you? 8 What is your favorite thing to do? Play outside What do you want to be when you gr...
-
This quote perfectly sums up the past four days in the Green family. The best place to start is the beginning, but if you are not interested...
No comments:
Post a Comment