
A Winco foods opened right next to us and it has been a mad house! We went on Tuesday to see what all the hype was about. There were ten check out lines, each with at least sixty people in each line. However, it is a pretty neat store-a combo of a Costco, Food4Less and normal gorcery store. All the best in one, offering amazing deals on food.
Look at the little pig in the oven! The sunflowers are made from gourds. So creative.
Little ducklings
One of our favorites. The whole garden had vegetables created with pumpkins
Michael Jackson-Had to squeeze him in somehow, right?
On Friday, I went up to Logan to visit Jamie, as well as experience the infamous pumpkin walk I hear about whenever Logan is mentioned. Definitely a neat experience. They utilize a huge park in which volunteers create scenes with pumpkins. The artistic capabilities of people astonish me sometimes!
Cows from Chik-fil-a
Work says we should have clients starting on November 1st. That will be a happy day! I'm enjoying learning, but am missing working with the little guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment