Saturday, February 20, 2010

Little Things That Make Me Giggle

This week, I have been hearing stories, conversations, and coming across random things that make me laugh, as well as wonder what people are thinking sometimes.

First, a story I heard on the radio while driving to work. Disclaimer: I did feel bad for the poor lady in this tale, yet still, literally, laughed out loud in my car. Also, I have no idea if this is true, but the fact that someone would share the story, on live radio, cracks me up. The station was taking calls from people who had interesting stories as to why they were kicked off an airplane, or caused a disruption on a plane. This one fella calls in and describes how a girl he knows, who is a little overweight, went to the bathroom on the plane, and for some reason decided to flush the toilet while seated. This suctioned her to the pot. When they landed the plane, the paramedics came in and used a crow bar to un-suction her. Not only would this be mortifying, but imagine how bad it would hurt to have a crow bar wedged between your legs and the toilet! Poor lady...still funny.

Next, I was reading news updates when I came across this:


Do not fret. You can get one of your own. These classy items are "Manlows," the body pillow which can have faces printed on them. This picture creatively shows the young girl snuggling up to Edward Cullens, while poor Jacob is face down in utter disappointment that he cannot have her because she chose Edward. The creator of the manlow believes that they are a worthy substitute for a real man. Not quite my cup of tea, however, some may enjoy that the "manlow" is always there, loves to cuddle, and will never let her (or him, men are not exempt from enjoying this product, I suppose theirs would be called "womlows") down.

Here is what I prefer:

Dallin. Such a handsome guy


This next one is just pure genious. I laugh EVERY time I see this commercial. It is for Old Spice body wash. The actor does a phenomenal job. There is just something about him and the commercial that is quite hilarious to me.



Due to not wanting to bore anyone, this will be the last, but know that there are many more, including an Olympic announcer commentating during cross country skiing that a skier's brain must be exploding. The website, awkwardfamilyphotos.com. Nothing more needs to be said...But here is a preview:
Poor little boys...and girls...what was the mom thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aida is 4!

 Our favorite girl is four! She had four requests for her birthday: 1. waffles and presents for breakfast 2. Auntie Lexi 3. Chips with a san...