Friday, May 27, 2016

Caleb is 11 Months Old

This little fact is boggling my mind a little...Caleb will be 1 in a month. So many emotions come with that.  In many ways we can't even imagine our lives without our little redheaded lovebug. Actually, it is really hard for us to remember how we ever felt complete without him. He just keeps getting better with time and whether he likes it or not, I am going to squish him forever.


Here is what he has been up to:


  • Still plank catpulting, but also getting up on all fours and rocks out like nobodies business.
  • Not a total fan of standing, but we are working on him
  • Observes Luke like a CIA agent on a stakeout which makes us believe he is just taking notes to be just as wild.
  • Loves to bang toys together, cheer for himself and be with people
  • Often gets forgotten because he is so chill. Sorry, Caleb. I promise we don't do it on purpose!
  • Loves baths 
  • Food is still a favorite hobby
  • So So SO incredibly squishy
  • Sits himself up like it is nothing
  • Babbling more, including with signs
  • Just loves to have fun and be tackled


Oh, Caleb. Words cannot possibly describe how much we love you. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture where he is doing a little wave at you! He is so sweet and squishy. We just have to meet him! I can't believe he is almost 1!! How is that possible? I feel like you guys were just in San Diego on your baby moon! Time flies so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Aida is 4!

 Our favorite girl is four! She had four requests for her birthday: 1. waffles and presents for breakfast 2. Auntie Lexi 3. Chips with a san...