This year, we decided to start birthday interviews to remember what his life was like at that age. I was not surprised to see that most of his life revolves around Parker since he asks daily if we can see him. Those two little friends are priceless.
What's your name?
Luke
Luke
How old are you?
4
What is your favorite thing to do?
Play with my Crash Lightening. the one that you bang
What do you want to be when you grow up?
a dad
What is your favorite food?
pizza and noodles and spaghetti
Who do you like to spend time with?
Parker
What do you do really well?
Play
What makes you laugh?
Funny jokes How do you make a cow sleep? With songs!
What is the best time of day?
Breakfast
What are you afraid of?
Nothing. I'm just really brave!
Who is your best friend?
Parker
What do you like to do with your family?
Play the games grandma Bev got me
What do you love to learn about?
Letters
Where do you like to go?
To Parker's
What is your favorite book?
I don't know. Maybe Runaway Tortilla
If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
We will go to the beach
Lukey-boy, you are such a light in the lives of so many people. You are the first to try and help as well as make friends with someone. You are witty and kind as well as such a good big brother. They way you encourage Caleb to try new things and learn new things along with the hugs and looks of complete love you give him make my mommy heart explode with love. I love watching you try to figure out how things work and use that engineering mind to solve problems. Thank you for being in our family and filling our lives with so much joy. We sure do love you! Don't ever lose your confidence in knowing who you are or your zest for learning or you desire to love others. You are amazing.








Happy Birthday, Luke! His robot cake was seriously legit. Way to go, Mama! I loved the interview you did with him. I will definitely be stealing this idea! I love that he said he wants to be a dad when he grows up <3
ReplyDelete