Saturday, June 16, 2018

Luke is 5-Years-Old!

Five years of this full of life, blue-eyed charmer. His birthday was filled with camping, car shows, movies, gifts, an outer-space cake and friends. He was over the moon excited to get his BB-8 robot, which he has been hoping to get for months (thanks, grandma Bev!).








What's your name?
  Luke

How old are you?
5

What is your favorite thing to do?
Play with Legos

What do you want to be when you grow up?
An Astronaut

What is your favorite food?
Macaroni and Cheese and Pisghetti

Who do you like to spend time with?
Ellora and Parker

What do you do really well?
Building Legos

What makes you laugh?
Funny things like this (runs into door with silly face). Ans sometimes when I don't see the couch, I just step off it and fall into the ground and that's funny

What is the best time of day?
today

 What are you afraid of?
I'm not afraid of anything. But I'm only afraid of bears and I'm afraid of monsters...and tigers.

Who is your best friend?
Ellora and Parker...I just told you.

What do you like to do with your family?
Have fun doing stuff that we all like to do.

What do you love to learn about?
How to drive a lawn mower and be an astronaut.

Where do you like to go?
Target

What is your favorite book?
Big book of big tractors

If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
A space-station

Happy Birthday, Lukey-boy! We fall in love with you more and more every day. Your love of life and others is something to aspire for as well as your ability to make friends with anyone, anywhere. You LOVE to learn and definitely have an engineering brain that is always figuring things out and that, my dear boy, is an amazing quality to have. Keep being you and know we love you to the ends of the universe and beyond!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Aida is 4!

 Our favorite girl is four! She had four requests for her birthday: 1. waffles and presents for breakfast 2. Auntie Lexi 3. Chips with a san...