Dr. Jose Martinez-Diaz. I get to watch this ball of energy 6 hours every week!
Courtney helped my procrasitnation by showing me this amazing website:
I love it and have spent almost an hour looking at the many items this lady creates, bookmarking them, and thinking "One day, I will make that" in between "oohs" and "awws." I just need a sewing machine and some time (both of which I lack).
Katy and Katelyn, my old roomies from all of college, came to Utah last weekend and we had a blast! We went to temple square, which is GORGEOUS right now with all the spring flowers, the Salt Lake Library, Ikea (Katy had never been), and just enjoyed spending time together, including watching Encino Man-a classic laugh. My aunt once told me that the friends I make in college will be some of the best friends I will ever make for the rest of my life. I thought "Sure, sure" when she told me, but now, I believe it. I love those girls!
Katy and Katelyn
Beautiful temple square
"Encino Man!"
Dallin and I have been on a photography kick. He has an amazing Nikon camera, which I am thrilled to get to use just by being his girlfriend (please keep in mind the camera is not the only reason I'm dating him...jokes!) We have been able to use it a few times to capture plants and trees coming to life in the Salt Lake Valley.
I LOVE this camera!
I have discovered that there are A LOT of people out there with poor work ethic. I sit and stare at them while wondering where in the world they learned their work ethic from and how they ever managed to get a job (hopefully they don't think I'm odd for staring at them in such a perplexed manner). I have always been a hard worker (disregard the fact the this is being written in a moment of procrastination) and have taken pride in constatnly striving to be great at what I am doing (not a Dunning-stubborness attribute at all!).
However, this has also resulted in my earlier statement about having absolutely NO time. I started my on-line classes last week, leading to starting my supervision to get certified as a BCaBA, thus giving me more responsibilities at work, as well as a more active role in creating programs for our kids and families. Not to mention I somehow manage to still enjoy time with Dallin...thank goodness he is so understanding and easy-going. I have had to give up watching my favorite shows Parenthood and Grey's Anatomy. Priorites...blah!
Nonetheless, I'm excited to learn more and am really enjoying life right now. The Baldwin-Birthday-Bonanza (plus Mother's Day) is approaching fast. I have been enjoying finding gifts for my siblings and mom on a budget. It really makes things more exciting and fun. Speaking of birthdays, the amazing grandma Dunning had one last week. She is such an amazing lady!
Happy Birthday Gma- D! She will already be mad I put this one here, so I won't share her age...



No comments:
Post a Comment