Hello all. This is my first time writing a blog entry so be weary. Kelli usually does it, and I always just read them later on. She always seems to make our weeks sound amazing, where as I will most likely sound bland and boring. So I will try and start off with some exciting news. I went into work at the beginning of this week to find out that by boss was getting let go. Apparently he did something so wrong that it was justified enough to fire him. I still don't know all of the details but I'm sure there will be some juicy ones when I go back to work on Monday. The office is hooked on the cake balls Kelli made for Memorial Day. I took some in to work with me because we had some extra ones, and because she wanted them out of the house. My co workers glady gobbled them up and are now after me to get my hands on some more. Who knows, they might take me for ransom and demand that Kelli make some more cake balls for payment.
Kelli went back to California this week to see Brad and Lexis graduation from high school. She left me to fend for myself for two whole days. Luckily the cupboard was stocked with cereal and mac & cheese. I figured I had lived off that stuff for the first year of my stay in Utah, it could hold me over for two days. So my first night with the wifey away consisted of mac & cheese and a good cowboy western. We went to see True Grit in the theaters when it first came out a while ago, but now that it is on red box I snatched it up again. I don't think Kelli liked it as much as I, so I figured it would be a good one to watch while she was away:)
The next day was very nonchalant. Went to work and came home. The TV series The Office kept me entertained that night. Netflix is the greatest invention next to sliced bread.
I washed our cars Saturday morning before picking Kelli up from the airport. Some people think that it is a chore to wash the cars, but I happen to enjoy it quite a bit. I seems to just be a way for me to calm down and relax. Once I picked her up from the airport we went around to some yard sales in the neighborhood. Didn't find anything useful but enjoyed seeing a lot of useless and random things that people have.
Well I hope this was entertaining for you all to read. I'm glad that Kelli is home. Things sure weren't the same around her with her gone.
Until next week.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aida is 4!
Our favorite girl is four! She had four requests for her birthday: 1. waffles and presents for breakfast 2. Auntie Lexi 3. Chips with a san...
-
What's your name? Luke Benson How old are you? 8 What is your favorite thing to do? Play outside What do you want to be when you gr...
-
This quote perfectly sums up the past four days in the Green family. The best place to start is the beginning, but if you are not interested...

No comments:
Post a Comment