Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Quick Update

First, we realized that we never shared our Labor Day experience at the farm.  The Lehmitz side of the family has fun little get togethers on certain holidays, Labor Day being one of them.  We were finally around to attend the party favored by many Lehmitz's.  With candy cannons, farm machinery rides and delicious food (including homemade french fries by Mr. Jared Green), the party did not give the hype it receives a bad name.

Jared making his delicious fries

Sterling and his "man-burger" Echk!



Getting ready for the ride...

On Wednesday, we took advantage of free play tickets Dallin's work was giving out and drove down to Orem to see "The Drowsy Chaparone."  If you have a chance to see this little treasure, do!  The play was quite humorous as well as entertaining.  The theater it was at, The Hale Center Theater, was a fun little experience.  The stage was basically within the audience.  The actors were in VERY close "spitting" distance, as Dallin describes the scene.  The whole experience was a good one which has left us wanting to see more plays.  Good thing we live in a city that has many to offer!




Last, but most certainly not least, I got a new job!  I was not looking for a job but my old supervisor from ABTC, whom I love, started working at a company called Butterfly Effects as a consultant for them here in Utah.  She contacted me last week, asking if I was interested in coming to work for them as a one-to-one behavior aide for a few clients they have here.  After thought and prayer, we decided that I would take the opportunity!  I start October 10th and am excited to get back into that line of work.  The only drawback is the commute to my clients...but it will all work out.


Wishing all a Happy Fall! Love and hugs.

1 comment:

  1. We thought the drowsy chaperone was a good play. We ended up getting season tickets again for this next year of plays. I love the "spitting" distance comment. So very true. We were there once to have a cell phone ring and the actor totally added it into his lines. It was pretty funny. Maybe we can find a time when we have our tickets to see if Dallin's work has free ones for you guys and we could go together :)

    ReplyDelete

Aida is 4!

 Our favorite girl is four! She had four requests for her birthday: 1. waffles and presents for breakfast 2. Auntie Lexi 3. Chips with a san...