I did it. I successfully ran a 5K...with zombies, nonetheless! Now, my time was 38 minutes which is kind of long, but keep in mind the 2.5 weeks before I had a chest cold, was in New York and flat out just did not run. Also, we had just come from the Lehmitz family Halloween party where I unwisely ate some chili--not a very good pre race food choice...
SO, I was quite impressed that we, my friend Jamie and I, ran majority of the race AND were still able to talk the whole time. The race was for the Huntsman Cancer Center and there were zombies racing and humans racing; we were humans. Along the path there were actors acting out zombie attacks and what not. The whole race was quite entertaining.
 |
| Jamie and I at the start line |
 |
| Made it! |
Halloween was not super eventful here. I dressed D up as a scarecrow, we visited my great aunt and cousin and then watched
The Walking Dead, waiting for trick-or-treaters that never came. It was still fun to us!
Happy November!
No comments:
Post a Comment