Thursday, April 11, 2013

31 Weeks & Clearlink's Winter Party

Can you believe that little Spud is supposed to be here in just 9 weeks?!  When one of my clients asked how many days that was, my response of 63 days kind of shocked me at how few days that actually is in the grand scheme of things.  The third trimester fatigue has definitely come.  It does not take long for me to conk out once I lay down on the couch.
The day this was taken, I had 3 people offer to let me go in front of them in line at the grocery store, and multiple stares.  I must have looked really preggers or something!
How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 lbs
How big is baby?  Size of "4 navel oranges," about 3 pounds
Maternity clothes: All I can say is, "Zulilly.com, I love you!" and sweatpants...
Stretch marks: Very small ones
Sleep: For someone who has never enjoyed naps, they just sneak up on me these days
Best moment of this week: Spud sticking out his little bum and "playing" with us as we pushed back
Miss anything: Being able to hold more than 4oz of liquid in my bladdar
Movement: Incredibly active! In fact, Uncle Brad says he is going to be wild one when he comes out to which I respond, "Lock him outside!"
Food cravings: Still none
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: Nope.  A few Braxton Hicks here and there that I only really notice when I touch my belly and it is hard all over.
Belly button in or out: Doing this fun halfsies thing.  Just can't decide if it wants to pop out.
Wedding rings on or off: On, not even getting snug yet
Happy or moody most of the time: Still happy most of the time.  Except when I wake up from a nap, one of the reasons I have never been a fan of naps.
Looking forward to: Finding out if he indeed will be ginger...

A few weeks ago, Dallin's work had their annual winter party.  The theme this year was "Fire and Ice..." I personally did not understand it, but oh well.  They had the fake gambling again, which we still enjoyed playing Black Jack the best.  It helps that the dealers cheat in your favor.  They also had a Tarot Card reader this year, which we waited in line for 40 minutes to have her basically tell us we make our own futures.  I may or may not have kicked some people out of line who cut in front of us which may or may not have slightly embarrassed the people we were in line with.  Don't cut in front of a pregnant lady that has been standing in line for 30 minutes, in heels, especially when said cutting will add another extra 20 minutes onto her standing in line time...
Dallin and his accounting co-workers
Overall, it was fun to get to see Dallin's coworkers and have a fun night out.
In the "fire" room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aida is 4!

 Our favorite girl is four! She had four requests for her birthday: 1. waffles and presents for breakfast 2. Auntie Lexi 3. Chips with a san...