Currently, I am 22 weeks. Definitely showing more than I was with Luke at this time. Spudnik is measuring two weeks bigger, which hopefully is just an odd little thing and not that he is going to be bigger than Luke was. I'm just a little thing! However, all else it looking/going/feeling good. No food aversions or real cravings. For awhile, anything with vinegar, mainly vinaigrettes, were amazing, but now, just back to no cravings.
Lately, we have been enjoying the life of a toddler. Luke has been talking up a storm, repeating EVERYTHING we say, loving cars, slides, dinosaurs, counting, letters and cooking. He has been testing out the tantrums, but the poor kid never gets very far when he remembers that they don't work. He'll still whine for a bit before finally using his words. It has been fun hearing what goes on in his little head, which is A LOT!
![]() |
| A favorite past time, watching all the cars |
More updates to come with our recent trips and visitors. I've been a slacker! Life just is a little crazier with a toddler who never stops moving. Love you all!



You look amazing! I wish I was as cute as you pregnant, but that is just not in the cards for me. ;) Congratulations on the 2nd boy! We are hoping for a boy next, too (not pregnant, just planning ;)) I think it would be fun for Nathan to have a brother close to his age. Also, how much cheaper will it be to not have to get all new stuff (especially clothes) for a girl!!?
ReplyDelete